Saturday 5 November 2011

Lesson 11

This lesson focused on three group presentations in our class. It was interesting as it revolved around many different types of technology. Also, the different websites provided a platform that was both interactive and fascinating to learn from. I've never created a website in this fashion and so it was a great learning experience as well.

Our Presentation

During this lesson, my group presented on the uses of photography throughout the ages. The making of the website and the finding of the information was quite interesting and fun. I found that the topic that we chose had valid information that was worth researching. The idea of organizing information into a website was beneficial as it was much easier to view the information as well as organize it. If we had done a report on the information I think it would have been much more difficult to collate and it wouldn't have been interactive and easy for the rest of the class to access.

I found it somewhat difficult present on the website as I wasn't sure if I should present on the website itself or on the information. In the end, I chose to present the information on the website as to present on the website would be useless for the part that I was presenting on. As a whole, I thought our presentation went well as it covered the information we wanted to. One thing I think we could've improved on was to have the class more involved in our presentation.

Presentation on Pills

I thought this presentation was interesting as it had an interactive element to it. The presentation was about pills and the progression of them. For the future part it focused on the possibility of a pill being distributed that would contain a meal. To illustrate this point the group gave out a piece of menthos. I thought this was interesting as they didn't explain the reason giving out the candy until later.

Conclusion

The presentations were interesting and it was a new way of learning.

I would give this class an overall rating of 10/10 because I enjoyed listening to all the presentations and I was able to gather a lot of information from each presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment